Students that live 1.5 miles or more from the school may qualify for busing through Dayton Public Schools (DPS). Please contact the school office at 937-223-2889 for more information.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:30 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Enter from the Hickory St. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.