Child Abuse and Maltreatment Prevention
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Report it now!
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.
If you believe a child is the victim of abuse and maltreatment, please go to the Concerned Citizens Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment at https://ocfs.ny.gov/ohrd/ccg/
For more information on the signs of child abuse and maltreatment please refer to: http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
- Safe Return to School Plan Fall 2022 Update Final
- Safe Return to School Plan Spring 2023 Update Final
- Brooklyn Excelsior ESSER Plan
- BECS Budget_Narrative ESSER III Amendment 2
- BECS Budget_Narrative ESSER III Revised
- BECS ESSER III Amendment 2 FS010A
- BECS FS10 ESSER III Revised
- Brooklyn Excelsior ARP ESSER Application Part 2 ARP Act
- Brooklyn Excelsior Budget Narrative ESSER
- Brooklyn Excelsior ESSER III Amendment 3 FS10A Signed