Get a Grip on Meal PrepAmber Brandt
If weekly meal prep feels like a giant challenge — you’re not alone. In fact, finding time to create healthy, budget-friendly meals is such a common frustration, services like HelloFresh and Plated become more popular everyday! But the good news is, there are loads of clever, easy ideas all over the web just waiting to crack the code on meal planning — and we’ve compiled some of our favorites below!
Not sure where to even start?
- The Ultimate Guide for Easy Meal Prepping — This article from Men’s Health covers all the bases for getting your brain in gear, and making the whole thing a little more simple.
- Meal Prep Tools and Recipes You’ll Love — This site is geared especially toward “busy people,” but do we know anyone who isn’t?
Interested in prepping a week’s worth of meals on a Sunday afternoon?
Feel like you’re starting to get the hang of it, but find yourself in a rut? Tight on time? Counting calories?
- Yummy Recipes and “Busy Mom” Tips
- 7-Day Meal Prep for Weight Loss (3 meals a day + snacks)
- 20+ Budget-Friendly Meals