Applying to Andrew J. Brown Academy
Open Enrollment at Andrew J. Brown Academy
Andrew J. Brown Academy has partnered with Enroll Indy. Our Open Enrollment periods follow Enroll Indy’s enrollment windows detailed below.
Updates on the 2024-25 Open Enrollment period will be coming soon.
For more information on the application process, visit the Enroll Indy website. If you still have questions, please feel free to reach out to us at 317-960-5989.
Indiana Enrollment Requirements
To register your student’s seat, provide the information and forms bolded below. These documents must be completed on or before the deadline provided in the acceptance communications in order to secure your child's seat.
Important paperwork needed to register:
- Admissions Form
- Official Release of Records
- Proof of Residency
Additonal forms needed:
- Attendance Expectation Form
- Birth Certificate (original certified copy)
- A certified copy can be obtained at the County Clerk’s Office in the county in which your child was born (photocopy, hospital, or footprint copy is not acceptable).
- Directory & Media Opt Out Form
- Emergency Contact Information
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Immunization Records
- Lunch Forms (available after July 1)
- Student Device Agreement
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Transportation Permission Form
- Volunteer Form (only complete if interested in volunteering at the school)
- Individualized Education Plan or 504 Plan (if applicable)
All information and forms can be submitted online via the Parent Portal.
*Other forms may be requested before the first day of school.
The Parent Portal allows parents quick and easy access to their child's essential information. Watch our Parent Portal video and learn how to create an account or log in if you already have a Parent Portal account.Login
Find a School
We have 100+ schools in 9 states. Find schools by zip code OR by state to learn more about us or schedule a tour!