Take on a Summer Reading ChallengeAmber Brandt
In May we brought you some great summer reading recommendations for the whole family.
Want some more ideas for great poolside reads? Here are a few summer reading lists for adults:
- Your Summer Reading List Recommended by Bill Gates
- The Ultimate Summer Reading List from BookBub Blog
- 2017 Reading List from Goodreads
- Ultimate Summer Reading List from Harpers Bazaar
- An Unusual Summer Reading List from The Washington Post
But what about enrolling your kids in a summer reading challenge?! Here are a few great ones we found around the web.
- Barnes & Noble. Through September 5th, B&N will give your child (ages 1st grade through 6th) a free book simply by following a few steps. Click here for the details.
- Chuck E. Cheese’s. Everyone’s favorite animatronic band-leading rodent is giving away pizza and tokens in exchange for reading.
- Scholastic. Your kids can log reading minutes to earn online prizes.
- BookIt! Many GenX parents fondly remember reading to earn Pizza Hut personal pan pizzas. Click here to continue the legacy.
- Letters of Literacy. Craft your own summer reading challenge with these helpful PDFs and learning pages you can print and use at home.