Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Paramount Charter Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
- Solid navy blue long or short-sleeve collared shirt
- Students may also wear solid navy blue sweaters and vests
- Fridays: Students may wear Paramount or college shirts or sweatshirts with school uniform bottoms
- Solid khaki dress bottoms
- Short or long sleeve solid light blue collared shirt
- Navy blue/light blue plaid ties must be worn
- Students may also wear sold navy blue sweaters and vests
- Fridays: students may wear Paramount or college shirts or sweatshirts with school uniform bottoms
- Solid khaki dress bottoms or school-approved navy blue/light blue plaid skirt
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white or dress code colored.
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black or brown.