A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. If you require assistance in paying for uniforms, please call the school at (269) 553‑6400.
Please refer to the Parent and Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
ColorsNavy, black, or white
TypeShirts (cotton or knit) with collars including: mock turtlenecks, long/short-sleeved, button-down, and blouses.
Middle school students have the option of wearing a long or short sleeve white dress shirt with a custom bright green and navy blue striped ties purchased only through Image Builders are encouraged.
Cold WeatherSolid color sweaters may only be worn over an acceptable dress code shirt; they may not replace the uniform shirt.
Hoods and logos larger than a business card are not permitted.
Jackets and coats may be worn as outdoor apparel only.
Add’lShirts must be tucked in at all times.
Tops and blouses must not be provocative.
Hats & Accessories
- Socks must be worn when appropriate. Tights must be solid-colored (white or dress code color).
- Sandals with ankle straps, athletic shoes, dress or casual shoes, with heels under one inch are permitted.
- Boots may be worn as outdoor footwear only.
- Scarfs, hats, hoods, and headgear may be worn as outdoor attire only.
- A modest number of earrings, finger rings, and simple necklaces are permitted.
Not AllowedBandanas, scarfs and wave caps are not permitted indoors at any time.
Body jewelry is not permitted. Chains that are attached to clothing or wallets are not permitted.
Fashion boots or other boots designed for indoor wear are not permitted.
Heelies or other roller footwear are not permitted.
ColorsKhaki, navy or black
TypePants, capris, shorts, skirts, skorts and jumpers
Add’lAll bottoms must be worn at the waist and no shorter than three inches above the knees
Modest shorts for girls are advised to be worn under skirts and jumpers
Not AllowedNylon, zip-off pants, sweatpants, pajama bottoms, and baggy pants
Pants should be free of holes and logos
Only students in kindergarten and first grade may wear sweatpants of the appropriate dress color
- All clothing must fit appropriately.
- P.E. clothes are to be worn for P.E. class only. The school dress code also applies to P.E. classes and after school activities.
- Monday is college wear.
- Jeans are permitted with college wear.
- Sweatpants are not permitted as college wear.
- Friday is Paramount wear.
- Jeans are permitted with Paramount wear.
Add’lClothing must fit the individual in a modest fashion i.e. No tight fitting pants, shirts, low cut shirts, etc.
Not AllowedClothing may not be ripped or torn. Bare midriffs are not permitted.
Tattoos are not permitted.
Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
No undergarments may be visible.
Offensive language, symbols, or innuendos are prohibited on all clothing.
Students may not bring makeup, perfume, cologne, or spray deodorant to school.
Hair & Hygiene
- Clips that are designed to be worn in one’s hair must stay in his/her hair at all times
- Hair must be tied back upon request when necessary for safety
- Cut, tinted, or dyed hair must not be distracting and must be consistent with the intent of the dress code