Applying to Buffalo United Charter School
If you have questions, email email@example.com and we'll get back to you shortly.
Open Enrollment at Buffalo United Charter School
- Click on the APPLY button below. You will be directed to the Enroll Buffalo Charters website.
- Once on the site, you will be asked to create an account. Follow the instructions on the website to create your account and add your student to the account.
- Once the account is created, apply for your student using the online application. Be sure to identify Buffalo United Charter School as your #1 choice!
New York Enrollment Requirements
To hold your student’s seat, the items below must be completed by the deadline provided in acceptance communications. All forms can be completed or uploaded online via the Parent Portal.
- Admissions Form
- Official Release of Records
- Proof of Residency
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Home Language Questionnaire
- Original Birth Certificate
- Most Recent Immunization Records
- Emergency Contact Information
- Directory and Photo/Video Authorization
- Transportation Permission Form
- Attendance Expectation Form
- Lunch Forms
- Parent Volunteer Form (optional)
- Medication Administration Form (only children with medications)
Additional paperwork may also be requested, depending on the school in which your child has been accepted. This paperwork can include:
- ATS Kindergarten Registration Form (New York City only)
The Parent Portal allows parents quick and easy access to their child's essential information. Watch our Parent Portal video and learn how to create an account or log in if you already have a Parent Portal account.Login
Find a School
We have 100+ schools in 9 states. Find schools by zip code OR by state to learn more about us or schedule a tour!