Free busing is offered through Buffalo Public School District to eligible Buffalo United Charter School students. Eligible families must live at least 1.1 miles away from Buffalo United Charter School and be residents of the Buffalo Public School District. If you are a resident of another school district, you must register and request transportation through your respective local school district.
Families who don't qualify for busing are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school.
If your student has been accepted to Buffalo United and you are in need of busing you should apply immediately. Please download this bus form. You may print it and drop it off at the school office, email it to our Bus Liaison, Jamie Morris at email@example.com, or upload it through submit paperwork online via the Parent Portal.
If you have moved and need your student's busing information updated, please download this bus form and email it to our Bus Liaison, Jamie Morris at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also call the office at 716-835-9862 to let them know of your address change.
To request transportation to daycare or an after-school program, download the second address (daycare) form. If you are in need of your student ID number, call the school office at 716-835-9862 or email our Bus Liaison, Jamie Morris at email@example.com.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. When dropping or picking up your student(s), please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware — precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 6:50 a.m. - 7:15 a.m.
- Grades K-2 and 6-8 drop-off from the Manhattan Ave. parking lot entrance only.
- Grades 3-5 drop-off from the playground parking lot entrance only.
- Please keep the front street entrance clear for buses until after 7:15 a.m.
- Pick-ups after 1:30 p.m. are from the Manhattan Ave. parking lot entrance only
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.