Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. You may apply for a Metro bus pass which will give your child free access to public transportation. For more information, please call the school office at (716) 835-9862.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Enter from the Manhattan Ave. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
On-site after school care and transportation to other after school care options will still be available.
For more information, please call us at (716) 835-9862.