Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Warrendale Charter Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
- Light blue short or long-sleeve polo shirt
- Solid navy blue dress bottoms
- Light blue short or long-sleeve button-down collared shirts
- Students may also wear a school-approved tie
- Students must wear a solid navy blue blazer
- Solid khaki dress bottoms
Students may also wear solid navy blue sweaters and vests.
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black or brown.
Socks must be solid black, khaki, navy blue, or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid black, khaki, white, or navy blue.
Shoes must be black or brown.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.