Please connect with us via live chat or call 919-957-7108 to learn more about and how to apply for your child today.
Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. However, we have seen great success with parents coordinating carpools. For more information, please call the school office at (919) 957-7108.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Enter from the Ellis Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Drop children off between 7:40 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- K-4 starts at 8 a.m. and 5-8 starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Drop off: Pull up all the way to the upper crosswalk near the flagpole.
- Dismissal - Driveline procedures: Pull all the way forward, have number card ready, flip over when all children are loaded.
- For parents walking up: proceed to K-2 hallway doors.