Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Enter from the Ellis Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Drop children off between 7:40 a.m. - 8:30 a.m.
- K-4 starts at 8 a.m. and 5-8 starts at 8:30 a.m.
- Drop off: Pull up all the way to the upper crosswalk near the flagpole.
- Dismissal - Driveline procedures: Pull all the way forward, have number card ready, flip over when all children are loaded.
- For parents walking up: proceed to K-2 hallway doors.