Código de Vestimenta
Un código de vestimenta flexible y efectivo en costo se ha establecido en nuestra escuela para promover el éxito académico y al mismo tiempo reducir las distracciones y competencia. Si requiere asistencia para comprar uniformes, por favor llame a la escuela.
- White, light blue, or navy shirts with collars must be worn (includes mock turtleneck, long- or short-sleeved, cotton or knit).
- Students may wear either khaki or navy blue bottoms. Bottoms include pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers. Sweatpants are not permitted.
- All bottoms must be either longer than the fingers when the student’s arms hang at their sides or no more than three inches above the knees.
- Belts must be worn with pants that have belt loops.
- All shirts must be tucked into bottoms.
- Solid color blue, black, white or gray socks or tights must be worn at all times.
- Shoes: Students may wear black, blue, brown or white dress shoes or a solid black or white tennis shoe. They must be closed toe shoes. Winter boots are not allowed to be worn during the school day. Shoes are not to be higher than the ankle. (Croc style, sandals, flip flops, slipper-style shoes and wheelies are not permitted)
- Cold weather attire may include any solid-colored sweater.
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
- A reasonable number of earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced. • Excessive makeup is not permitted.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Excessive makeup is not permitted.