Limited busing is available for students who qualify. If your student does not qualify, busing may be available through MTA. Please contact the school for more information: (810) 744-2300.
In order to quality, students must live within a designated boundary based on the highest concentration of registered Burton Glen students.
Busing is free and eligibility is on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Bus Information Flyer
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
If you choose to provide your own transportation:
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Enter from the Atherton Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.