A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
K-5Short or long sleeved polo in bright green (preferred) or navy blue
6-8White dress shirt with custom blue/green tie (cross-tie for girls, straight tie for boys)
- May include sweaters or sweater vests that are solid navy blue
- All cold weather attire must be free of any designs or writing (for example, stripes wording, etc.)
- Shirts must be tucked neatly into bottoms at all times
- Undershirts (t-shirts worn under uniform shirts) must be white and must fit appropriately under
the uniform shirts
- Undershirts may not have longer sleeves than uniform shirts
All GradesSlacks or dress pants must be navy blue and conservative
May not have carpenter loops or stripes
GirlsPants, shorts, Capri pants, jumpers, and skorts must be navy blue
All bottoms must be either longer than the fingers when the student’s arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees
Add’lKnee socks or tights worn with jumpers or skorts must be navy blue
A solid black, navy blue, or brown belt must be worn with all pants and shorts
Not AllowedDenim/blue jean material, knit pull-on pants, jogging pants, cargo pants with outside sidepockets, corduroy pants, and decorative embroidery.
Leggings and skinny pants are not permitted.
Belt loops may not be removed from pants or shorts to avoid wearing belts.
Hats, Shoes & Accessories
- Conservative shoes, including loafer style, dress shoes, or tennis shoes must be worn
- Shoe colors must be conservative.
- Shoes must be worn appropriately (i.e., laced and/or strapped all the way for safety purposes).
- Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are to be worn for P.E. class.
- For girls, heels on shoes may not exceed one (1) inch.
- For girls, a reasonable number of earrings and rings are permitted (principal's discretion)
- Only ears may be pierced. Earrings may not exceed the size of a quarter.
Not AllowedHats of any kind or hooded sweatshirts.
Tattoos or writing on skin.
Any distracting jewelry.
Rhinestone, silver ringed, studded or belts with designs - Plain only.
No shoes with wheels or airbrushing, house slippers, or flip flops are permitted on school grounds, in the gym, on the sidewalks, in the parking lots or in the playgrounds.