Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. Please check the drop-off and pick-up tips below for more information.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:30 a.m. - 8 a.m. After 8 a.m. children are tardy and must be signed in by an adult.
- If your child is a van rider, please be sure to complete a van authorization and return to our office.
- Early departures must occur prior to 2:30 p.m. for the safety of the students and staff.
- All children must be picked up by 3:30 p.m.
- Enter from the Bayswater Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.