COVID-19 Reported Cases
The table below shares information about the COVID-19 cases as reported to Warrendale Charter Academy by the Wayne County Health Department. This information is updated as cases occur. If no cases are listed, it is because no COVID-19 cases have been reported at this time.
Current Reported COVID-19 Cases
Updated as of 5/6/22
Includes students and staff.
Active includes current cases only. Once a case is recovered, it is no longer listed as an active case.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) recommends following these preventive tips to help limit the spread of COVID-19:
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick. If possible, maintaining six feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or using the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitoring your family’s health daily. Be alert for symptoms, including watching for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.