Código de Vestimenta
Un código de vestimenta flexible y efectivo en costo se ha establecido en nuestra escuela para promover el éxito académico y al mismo tiempo reducir las distracciones y competencia. Si requiere asistencia para comprar uniformes, por favor llame a la escuela.
Por favor refiérase al Manual del Estudiante para la política completa del código de vestimenta.
Si bien es posible que parte de la información a continuación no esté disponible en español en este momento, con gusto lo ayudaremos por teléfono si es posible. Por favor contáctenos para asistencia: (989) 249-5400
ColorsBright green* (preferred - see below), navy, or white
TypeLong or short sleeve polo or dress shirt (white) with custom tie*
Cold WeatherMay include sweaters, gym uniform sweatshirts or vests that are solid navy, black, white or gray.
All cold weather attire must be free of any designs or writing (for example, stripes, wording, etc.).
Add’lShirts must be tucked neatly into bottoms at all times.
Undershirts (t-shirts worn under uniform shirts) must be white, navy, gray or black and solid in color (no words) and must fit appropriately under the uniform shirts.
Undershirts may have longer sleeves than uniform shirts.
*Bright green polos and custom ties purchased only through Image Builders are encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8 a.m. to 5p.m., Monday through Friday (EST).
Hair & Hygiene
The personal grooming of students should be in accord with the standards set by the uniform dress code. Students should be clean and neat when at school.
Not AllowedExtreme hairstyles (e.g. Mohawks, styles that inhibit vision, etc.) - at the discretion of the principal.
Nail length and color are permitted at principal’s discretion.
ColorNavy blue or khaki
TypeBoys: Conservative pants or shorts
Girls: Pants, shorts, jumpers, skirts or skorts
Add’lBottoms must be at 2” above the knee or longer.
Girls: Tights or leggings must be navy, white, black or gray and solid in color.
Belts must be worn with belt loops. (Belt loops may not be removed from pants or shorts to avoid wearing belts.)
Conservative color belts only such as: navy, black, brown, tan, white, gray.
Not AllowedDenim/blue jean material, knit pull-on pants, jogging pants, cargo pants with outside side pockets, corduroy pants, or decorative embroidery.
Hats, Shoes & Accessories
- Conservative shoes, including loafer style, dress shoes, dress boots worn underneath pants, or tennis shoes must be worn
- Shoes must be worn appropriately (i.e., laced and/or strapped all the way for safety purposes)
- Athletic shoes with non-marking soles are to be worn for P.E. class
- Snow/rain boots may be worn as outerwear only and may not be worn in the classrooms
- For girls in grades K-5, heels on shoes may not exceed one (1) inch
- For girls in grades 6-8, heels on shoes may not exceed two (2) inches
- Socks should be conservative colors and must be worn at all times with shoes
- Due to developmental needs, kindergarten-2nd grade students are not required to wear a belt
- Girls: A reasonable number of earrings, bracelets and rings are permitted (principal discretion) - Only ears may be pierced
Not AllowedTattoos or writing on skin.
Hats of any kind or dark glasses.
Any distracting jewelry or piercings in areas other than ears (girls).
Belts with designs, ornamental buckles or studs - Plain only.
Shoes with wheels, airbrushing, house slippers, flip flops, symbols other than manufacturing symbols (i.e. Nike, Reebok).
MiscellaneousView our 2018-19 Uniform Packet
- All clothing must be sized properly, so items are not overly baggy or tight
- Gym uniforms must consist of gray t-shirts and navy track pants - We encourage you to purchase these uniforms through Image Builders
- NSCA Spirit Wear and college shirts are permitted on Jean Day - We encourage you to purchase Spirit Wear shirts through Image Builders