Below is our approved dress code for the 2022-23 school year. The dress code at Detroit Enterprise Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
Uniforms maybe ordered through the Uniform Store. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Bright green or white collared shirt
- Navy blue
- Skirts, jumpers, etc. optional
- White dress shirt with custom navy blue and green tie
- Navy blue blazer (required for 8th grade only)
- Khaki or navy blue bottoms
- Skirts, jumpers, etc. are optional
Students are required to wear shoes appropriate for indoor and outdoor activity.
Socks must be solid navy or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white or navy.
Students may wear solid-colored sweaters or vests that are navy or gray.