A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Please refer to the Parent and Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
- Students must wear grey or maroon collared polo shirts. Undershirts are not appropriate for outerwear. All visible undergarments (i.e. undershirts, t-shirts) should be solid black, grey, or white with no designs or additional colors.
- All students must wear plain black shoes with no designs or additional colors. Athletic shoes must be worn on P.E. days only. Boots are permitted only as outerwear. Students must remove boots and put on proper school shoes upon arrival. Boots are not permitted to be worn during the school day.
- Cold weather attire may include sweaters or vests that are solid grey or maroon. There must be no insignia. Hoodies are not allowed.
- Hats of any kind may not be worn inside the building.
- Hairstyles must be neat and appropriately groomed.
- Extreme hairstyles that are deemed a distraction to the learning environment are not permitted. Hair color must be of natural tones and may not be professionally colored, dyed, streaked, or deemed as a distraction.
- Gym uniforms consist of grey or maroon sweatpants or shorts, plain white t-shirts, or official Aspire t-shirts. There must be no insignias on any part of the gym uniform. Black gym shoes should be worn with gym uniforms.
- Dark solid-colored belts must be worn at all times with pants.
- Boys are required to wear grey pants. Belts must be worn with pants or shorts that have belt loops. Shirts must stay tucked in pants.
- Boys must wear dark or solid colored socks that match the school uniform.
- Hairstyles must be conservative with hair being off the collar. Mohawks or designs cut into hair are not permitted.
- Earrings and other body piercing ornaments are not permitted.
- Middle School: Black blazers, black cardigans (sweaters), or black vests with white button down shirts and black ties, and grey pants are required.
- Girls are required to wear grey pants, or grey/maroon plaid school jumpers, skirts, or skorts. All bottoms must be either longer than the student’s fingers when her arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees.
- Girls must wear solid colored socks or tights that match the uniform.
- A reasonable number of earrings are permitted. Only ears may be pierced.
- Makeup is not permitted.
- Girls may not carry purses.
- Middle School: Black blazers, black cardigans (sweaters), or black vests with dress white button down shirts and black or plaid cross ties with plain uniform bottoms (burgundy plaid) or grey pants are required.