The Board Meeting Notices notify the public of any special, rescheduled, or canceled Board meetings for the current school year, including public Board meetings being held via electronic means.
Food Services During Closure
Food distribution at Achieve Charter Academy will unfortunately be suspended, effective March 30. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you. Please know, we are committed to providing alternatives to ensure students maintain a healthy and nutritious diet, even when they are away from our building. Families may receive meals at another nearby NHA location (if meals are still available). The nearest NHA schools are:
- South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy, 10550 Geddes Rd, Ypsilanti, MI 48198.
- Canton Scholars Charter Academy, 49100 Ford Rd, Canton, MI 48187
Families are invited to pick up lunch at Canton Charter Academy or South Pointe Scholars Charter Academy , free of charge. Please see the outlined information below for further information.
- Contact your school leader for specifics on the food pick up location on your school’s campus.
- Families may pick up meals from South Pointe between 2 p.m. - 4 p.m., and from Canton Charter Academy 9 a.m. - 2 p.m., Monday through Friday, while supplies last. Please know, we will provide food for weekend days at that time.
Families will be allowed to pick up items and take them home for student consumption. Students do not need to be present in order for parents to receive their child(s) meals. Families are not allowed to enter the school building beyond the main lobby.
Please see our non-discrimination information below.
Food distribution will be provided for families of enrolled students at the school as well as students ages 0-18 in the community beginning Tuesday, March 17. If meal supplies run out at your school, families may try to receive meals at another nearby NHA location (if meals are still available).
- Canton Charter and South Pointe Scholars will offer up to two meals per day for every child.
- Canton Charter and South Pointe Scholars will provide meals for up to three days for households at one time.
- Children do not have to be present with their parents for food pick up.
- Families will not be allowed to enter the building past the established pick-up location.