A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Click here to view the Dress Code Flyer.
- Students must wear white, navy, or black collared shirts. Shirts must be tucked in at all times.
- Students must wear solid-colored pants that are navy blue, black or khaki.
- Cold weather attire may include solid-colored sweaters or vests that are navy, black, or white. These items must be worn with standard uniform shirts.
- Shoes must be worn in matching pairs. Sandals or other open-toe shoes are not permitted. Boots are permitted only as outerwear; they may be worn at arrival and dismissal.
- White, navy, or black socks (or tights for girls) must be worn.
- Belts must be worn with any bottoms that have belt loops. Belt buckles should be standard. No spinning belt buckles or sashes are permitted.
- Hats of any kind may not be worn inside the building.
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted (e.g. mohawks, designs/names cut in the hair). Hair color must be of natural tones.
- Students may not display tattoos; tattoos must be covered at all times.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership is prohibited.
- Shorts must be solid navy, black, or khaki.
- Pants and shorts must be worn at the waistline. Sagging pants and shorts are not tolerated.
- Earrings are not permitted. Accommodations will not be made for new piercings.
- Extreme hairstyles and colored faux hair are not permitted.
- Skirts, shorts, skorts, capris, and jumpers must be solid navy, black, or khaki. These items must be no shorter than knee length.
- One set of earrings, no larger than a quarter, may be worn (i.e., only one earring per ear). Only ears may be pierced.
- Makeup is not permitted.