Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Wake Forest Charter Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
Uniforms may be ordered through the Uniform Store. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Long or short-sleeve bright green, gray, or white polo
- Solid navy blue pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
- Monday: Long or short-sleeve white dress shirt with custom navy blue and bright green striped tie and navy blue blazer required (optional Tuesday - Friday)
- Tuesday - Friday: Navy blue or white polo, or long or short-sleeve white dress shirt with tie and navy blue blazer
- Solid navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black, navy blue, or brown.
Socks must be solid black, brown, navy blue, or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white, black or navy blue.
Shoes may be navy blue, black, brown, white, or any school color (royal blue and green).
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.
Backless shoes and shoes that light up are not allowed.