Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. However, we have seen great success with parents coordinating carpools. For more information, please call the school office at (616) 246-6920.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Drop off 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m (with or without breakfast)
- Pick up 3:15 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Drop off all grades eating breakfast 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
- Drop off Y5-2nd graders (with or without breakfast) 7:30 a.m. - 7:50 a.m.
- Pick up Y5-4th graders without older siblings: 3:05 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.
- Pick up Y5-4th graders with older siblings 3:15 p.m. - 3:45 p.m.