COVID-19 Prevention Strategy
Vanderbilt Charter Academy is committed to the health and safety of our students, teachers, staff and volunteers. Click here to view our COVID-19 Prevention Strategy Form.
If you have any questions, concerns, or need additional information, please contact the school directly at (616) 820-5050.
Current Reported COVID-19 Cases
The table below shares information about the COVID-19 cases as reported to Vanderbilt Charter Academy by the Kent County Health Department. This information is updated as cases occur. If no cases are listed, it is because no COVID-19 cases have been reported at this time.
Updated as of 1/20/22
Includes students and staff. Active includes current cases only. Once a case is recovered, it is no longer listed as an active case.
- Washing your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Avoiding close contact with people who are sick. If possible, maintaining six feet between the person who is sick and other household members.
- Covering your mouth and nose with a mask when around others.
- Covering coughs and sneezes with a tissue or using the inside of your elbow.
- Cleaning and disinfecting frequently touched surfaces daily.
- Monitoring your family’s health daily. Be alert for symptoms, including watching for fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other symptoms of COVID-19.