Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. More information is provided below on our drop-off and pick-up procedures.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Students who eat breakfast at school can be dropped off at 7:30 a.m.
- Students not eating breakfast should be dropped off between 7:45 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Enter from the West 16th St. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.