The Board Meeting Notices notify the public of any special, rescheduled, or canceled Board meetings for the current school year, including public Board meetings being held via electronic means.
Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. More information is provided below on our drop-off and pick-up procedures.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Students who eat breakfast at school can be dropped off at 7:30 a.m.
- Students not eating breakfast should be dropped off between 7:45 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Enter from the West 16th St. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.