Busing is provided through Youngstown Public Schools for students who live within the city limits. Otherwise, parents are expected to provide transportation to and from our school building. If you have questions about transportation, please call the school office at 330-792-4806.
Busing is provided by Youngstown Public Schools for students who live 1-5 miles from the school. For more information, contact the school office at 330-792-4806.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware — precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 8:15 a.m. - 8:45 a.m. Roy Street Door #6
- Pick up children between 3:30 p.m. - 3:45 p.m. Roy street Door #5
- Enter from the Donald Ave. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.