Child Abuse and Maltreatment Prevention
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Report it now!
Call our Statewide Toll Free Number: 1-800-342-3720
If you are deaf and hard of hearing, call TDD/TYY at: 1-800-638-5163
or have your Video Relay System provider call: 1-800-342-3720
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.
If you believe a child is the victim of abuse and maltreatment, please go to the Concerned Citizens Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment at https://ocfs.ny.gov/ohrd/ccg/
For more information on the signs of child abuse and maltreatment please refer to: http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
- Audit (2022)
- Audit Report to Academy Board (2022)
- Southside ARP - Budget Survey 7.1.2022
- Audit Performed by the Office of the New York State Comptroller
- Safe Return to School Plan Fall 2022 Update Final
- Safe Return to School Plan Spring 2023 Update Final