Child Abuse and Maltreatment Prevention
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Report it now!
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.
If you believe a child is the victim of abuse and maltreatment, please go to the Concerned Citizens Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment at https://ocfs.ny.gov/ohrd/ccg/
For more information on the signs of child abuse and maltreatment please refer to: http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
- Audit (2023)
- Audit Report to Academy Board (2023)
- Southside ARP - Budget Survey 7.1.2022
- Audit Performed by the Office of the New York State Comptroller
- Southside ESSER Plan
- Southside Budget_Narrative ESSER 3 Amendment 2
- Southside Budget_Narrative ESSER 3 Revised
- Southside FS010A ESSER III Amendment 2 Signed
- Southside FS10 ESSER 3 Revised
- Southside ARP ESSER Application Part 2 ARP Act
- Southside FS10-A ESSER 3 Amendment 1 Signed
- Southside Budget Narrative ESSER 3 Amendment 3
- Southside FS010A ESSER III Amendment 3 Signed