Southside Academy Charter School provides bus transportation according to the specifications of the Syracuse City School District Department of Transportation. Otherwise, parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school.
Transportation eligibility and cost is determined on the basis of the student's grade level and the distance between the student's residence and school.
To apply, please visit us at the school front office.
Bus Information Flyer
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
If you choose to drive:
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:45 a.m. - 8:15 a.m.
- Enter from the Onondaga Creek Blvd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.