A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. If you require assistance in paying for uniforms, please call the school at (616) 222‑0093.
Please refer to the Parent and Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
ColorsBright green, white, or navy blue
TypeShort or long sleeved collared polo
Middle school students may also wear a long or short sleeve white dress shirt with a tie
Cold WeatherMay include solid-colored sweaters or crew neck sweatshirts
Ridge Park logo hoodies are permitted for all grades
Add’lBright green polos and ties purchased only through Image Builders is encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
Hats & Accessories
- A reasonable number of small earrings are permitted - Only ears may be pierced
- Students must wear a shoe that encloses the foot. Students may wear loafer type or casual dress.
- Black, white, or gray athletic shoes may also be worn as long as they are clean
Not AllowedHats and head scarves may not be worn inside the building*
Boots are not permitted except as outerwear
*This provision does not apply to head coverings worn for religious reasons if the student applies for and receives approval from the school administration to wear such head coverings
Pants, Skirts, and Shorts
BoysNavy or khaki pants (slacks or dress pants) or shorts
Belts must be worn with trousers that have belt loops
GirlsNavy or khaki pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers
All bottoms must be longer than the fingers when the student's arms hang at their sides or no more than three inches above the knees
Hair & Hygiene
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
- Hair color must be of natural tones and may not be professionally colored, dyed, or streaked.