The NHA Parent Portal will be down on Saturday, April 1 from 8 a.m. - 2 p.m. EST. Thank you for your patience as we work to improve our system!
Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. If you are interested in carpooling, call the school office at 704-573-6611.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:10 a.m. - 7:40 a.m.
- Enter from the Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. entrance only.
- K-4 scholars dismiss at 2:30 p.m. and should be picked up no later than 2:50 p.m.
- 5-8 scholars dismiss at 2:45 p.m. and should be picked up no later than 3:05 p.m.
- No early dismissals after 2:00 p.m.
- You must have your driveline number to pick up a scholar.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.