Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware — precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:20 a.m. - 7:40 a.m.
- Enter from the Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. entrance only.
- K-4 scholars dismiss at 2:30 p.m. and should be picked up no later than 2:50 p.m.
- 5-8 scholars dismiss at 2:45 p.m. and should be picked up no later than 3:05 p.m.
- No early dismissals after 2:00 p.m.
- You must have your Driveline number to pick up a scholar.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.