A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
2019-20 School Uniform Information
- Grades K-8: Shirts, sweaters, etc. must be solid navy blue. "Be Nice" t-shirts are also permitted.
- Grades 6-8: Navy Blue, or bright green polo. A bright green polo purchased only through Image Builders is permitted. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday–Eastern Standard Time or go to the school website for more information.
- Undershirts must be white or navy
- Shirts need to be long enough to stay tucked into pants/shorts/skirts.
- Shirts must have collars (mock turtlenecks, long or short-sleeved are permitted).
- Exposed midriffs are prohibited.
Hair & Hygiene
- Hairstyles must be conservation and out of the eyes. Hair must be of natural tones. Extreme hairstyles (e.g. spikes, mohawks, streaked hair, excessive designs) are not permitted.
- Excessively large or oversized hair accessories or novelty headbands such as cat ears are not permitted.
- Wearing, carrying, or displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols are prohibited.
- Any tattoo (temporary or permanent) may not be visible.
- Only ears may be pierced. Earrings must be of reasonable size and number. Hoops, dangling earrings, and gauges that enlarge the pierced opening are not permitted.
- Make-up and artificial nails are not permitted.
- Khaki style Pants, shorts, skirts, skorts, jumpers, are permitted. Form fitting jeggings are not permitted.
- Color must be light tan/khaki
- All bottoms must be no more than 3 inches above the knee.
- Pants should not be worn below the waist or a belt may be required.
- SOLID in color. emblems larger than a quarter are not permitted.
- Excessively baggy clothing is prohibited.
- Leggings and tights that are visible under skirts must be navy blue or white.
- Socks must be white or navy blue.
- Hats and hoods may not be worn while inside.
- Casual dress or athletic shoes are to be worn at school.
- Fashion boots that extend up the calf are not permitted. Snow boots may only be worn to and from school and must be changed at school.
- Shoes must be fully laced and strapped.
- Athletic shoes are required for gym class.
- Shoes with wheels and flip flops are prohibited.
- Shoes must stay on feet (e.g. sandals must have straps).
- Dress shoes may not have heels higher than 1 inch.