Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Keystone Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Plain white, navy blue, or gray short or long-sleeve shirts with collars
- Students may also wear solid navy blue, gray, black, cream, or white sweaters, cardigans, or vests with uniform shirts
- Navy blue or khaki dress bottoms
- Navy blue, red, black, gray, or white short or long-sleeve shirts with collars
- Students may also wear solid navy blue, gray, white, red, cream, or black sweaters, cardigans, or vests with uniform shirts
- Navy blue, khaki, or black dress bottoms
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black, navy blue, or khaki/brown.
Socks must be solid black, khaki/brown, navy blue, or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white, cream, gray, black, brown or navy blue.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, or tennis shoes, and can be any color. Boots that are below the knee may also be worn.