Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Inspire Charter Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
If you need help paying for uniforms, please contact the front office to discuss options.
- Long or short-sleeve kelly green polo (Inspire logo is optional)
- Solid khaki
- Long or short-sleeve white or yellow button-down shirt with solid hunter green tie
- Students may also wear solid navy blue, khaki, gray, or black sweaters, sweatshirts, and vests with uniform shirt and tie worn underneath
- Dress for Success Mondays:
- Optional navy blue, green, white, and yellow plaid skirts may be worn
- Sweaters or blazers must be navy blue or hunter green
- Shoes must be black or brown loafer style, dress shoes, or casual shoes (no tennis shoes)
- Solid khaki
Middle school students are required to wear a solid hunter green or black tie.
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black or brown.
Socks must be solid black, brown, or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white, brown or black.
Shoe colors must be navy blue, black, burgundy or brown.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes (any color), or closed-toe sandals. Croc-style shoes are not allowed.