Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. If you are interested in carpooling, please call the school office at 248-893-6100.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:35 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Enter from the Eight Mile Rd. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- If a parent needs to see a teacher, they should call to schedule an appointment in advance.
- Parents will not be admitted to the school building without a scheduled appointment.