Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. However, we have seen great success at other NHA schools with parents coordinating carpools.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Students in grades K-2 will be dismissed at 3 p.m.
- Students in grades 3-6 will be dismissed at 3:30 p.m.