Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. If you are interested in carpooling, call the school office at 313-625-3030.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Students in grades K-2 will be dismissed at 3:00 p.m.
- Students in grades 3-6 will be dismissed at 3:30 p.m.