Our dress code at Timberland is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call us at the front office to discuss options.
- Long or short-sleeved white, navy, or light blue polo.
- Undershirts and any shirt worn underneath the uniform shirt must be white, navy or light blue.
- On dress down days, students may wear a Be Nice T-shirt or official Timberland shirt.
- Slacks or dress pants must be navy, black or tan.
- Skirts, skorts, or jumpers are also optional for girls.
- Jeans worn on designated dress down days must be blue or black and may not be ripped or torn.
Middle school students must wear a solid black, brown or navy belt.
Loafer type or casual dress or athletic shoes may be worn.
If socks are shown (i.e. with shorts, skirts, etc.) they must be uniform color.
Additional athletic shoes should be brought to school for use in gym.
Navy or black sweatshirts, hoodies or sweaters are allowed to be worn over collared shirts.