Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at South Canton Scholars is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
Uniforms maybe ordered through the Uniform Store. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Bright green, gray, or white short or long-sleeve collared shirt
- Solid navy blue pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
- Bright green, gray, light blue, or white long or short-sleeve collared shirt
- Optional white dress shirt with custom navy blue and bright green tie
- Solid navy blue or khaki pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white, black, or navy blue.
Students may also wear any solid-colored sweaters, vests, and fleeces.