A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Students wearing or carrying items that are not permitted may be disciplined pursuant to the Student Code of Conduct.
Students who represent the school at an official function or public event may be required to follow specific dress requirements. This applies to athletic teams, cheerleaders, bands, and other such groups.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
- Students are required to abide by the following:
- Shirts must be white or bright green polo. A bright green polo purchased only through Image Builders is encouraged. Please contact the Image Builders toll-free customer service hotline at (855) 654-6243. A customer service representative will be available from 8:00 am to 5:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Slacks or dress pants must be navy blue or khaki.
- Middle school students may also wear a long- or short-sleeved white dress shirt with a tie. Ties purchased only through Image Builders are encouraged.
- Athletic (Gym) shoes, brown or black dress shoes or dress boots must be worn with closed toe and heel.
- Rain or snow boots may be worn as outerwear only and not be worn as general everyday shoes.
- Students may wear sweaters, vests or hooded sweatshirts that are solid navy with no emblems or writing.
- Shirts must be tucked neatly into bottoms at all times.
- Undershirts (t-shirts worn under uniform shirts) must be white and must fit appropriately under the uniform shirts. Undershirts may not have longer sleeves than uniform shirts.
- All clothing must be sized properly so items are not overly baggy or tight.
- School Pride Spirit Wear is permitted.
- White or navy socks must be worn.
- Tattoos or writing on skin.
- Hats of any kind.
- Any distracting jewelry.
- Piercings in areas other than ears.
- Overly large clothing that sags down below the waist area.
- Belts with rhinestones, silver rings, studs or designs. Plain only.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership is prohibited.
- Blue jean material, knit pull-on pants, jogging pants, cargo pants with outside side pockets, corduroy pants, or decorative embroidery are not permitted.
- No shoes with open backs, spikes, cleats, wheels, airbrushing, house slippers, flip flops, symbols other than manufacturing symbols (i.e. Nike, Reebok) are permitted on school grounds, in the gym, on the sidewalks, in the parking lots, or on the playgrounds.
- Pants and shorts must be both navy blue or khaki and conservative. They may not have carpenter loops or stripes. Corduroy or denim materials are not permitted.
- Pants, shorts, Capri pants, jumpers, and skorts must be navy blue or khaki.
- Bottoms must be at least one inch longer than the fingertips when the student’s arms hang at her sides.
- For girls in grades K–5, heels on shoes may not exceed one (1) inch. For girls in grades 6–8, heels on shoes may not exceed two (2) inches.
- A reasonable number of earrings, bracelets, and rings are permitted (principal's discretion). Only ears may be pierced.
- Only natural nails are permitted no artificial (fake) nails.
Add’lClothing must fit the individual in a modest fashion i.e. No tight fitting pants, shirts, low cut shirts, etc.
Not AllowedClothing may not be ripped or torn. Bare midriffs are not permitted.
Tattoos are not permitted.
Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.