A flexible and cost effective dress code has been established at our school to encourage academic success while reducing distractions and competition. Implementing a simple, flexible, cost effective dress code promotes student learning and increased academic instruction time.
Please refer to the Student Handbook for the complete dress code policy.
- Students must wear white, navy, or light blue polo shirts.
- Students must wear navy, khaki pants or shorts.
- For boys, belts must be worn with trousers that have belt loops.
- For girls, navy, khaki pants, skirts, skorts, or jumpers may be worn. Bottoms must be longer than the fingers when her arms hang at her sides or no more than three inches above the knees. Skirts and pants should not be made of spandex material and should not cling to students.
- Athletic shoes are required for Physical Education class. Lighted shoes cannot be activated in the building. Shoes with wheels are not permitted.
- Cold weather attire may include solid-colored sweaters or vests that are navy, white beige, and tan. Sweatshirts are not permitted. Hoodies, sweatshirts, and exposed undershirts are not permitted.
- Shirts must be tucked into bottoms.
- Hats or rags of any kind may not be worn inside the building.
- Baggy pants, lose-hanging pants, and walking shorts are not permitted.
- Students must wear white, black or navy socks.
- Leggings, jeggings, or form-fitting pants are not permitted.
- Extreme hairstyles are not permitted.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership are prohibited.
- Body piercing ornaments are not permitted. Boys may not wear earrings. Girls may wear a reasonable number of earrings. Only ears may be pierced.
- Makeup is not permitted.