Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Foundations Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
If you need help paying for uniforms, please contact the front office to discuss options.
- Short or long-sleeve white, burgundy, navy blue, or powder blue collared shirt
- Students may also wear solid navy blue, white, gray, powder blue or burgundy sweaters, sweatshirts, and vests
- Khaki, navy blue, or burgundy dress bottoms
- Jumpers and skorts may be burgundy/gray plaid (available at Lands' End)
- Dresses may be powder blue