Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. If you are interested in carpooling, please call the school office at 616-786-2400.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:45 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Main parking lot: Riley St. entrance. Right turn only out of this lot.
- South parking lot: West Shore Community Church, 120th Ave. entrance.
- Y5 - 3rd grade students are dismissed at 3:10 p.m.
- 4th - 8th grade students are dismissed at 3:20 p.m.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.