- Pajamas or clothing that resembles pajamas may not be worn.
- Clothing that promotes tobacco, alcohol, drug use, and/or violence is forbidden.
- Clothing that promotes obscenity, profanity, self-deprecation, and/or implies sexuality is forbidden.
- Students are not allowed to share clothing or change clothing at school except for authorized purposes, such as preparing for a sporting event.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols of gang membership is prohibited.
Dress code is subject to change to allow for special events/days approved by the Principal. Example: hat day, pajama day, etc.
Interpretation of the Dress Code is at the principal and staff’s discretion, and their decision is final.