Visit Our School
Interested in visiting Cross Creek Charter Academy? We invite you to schedule a tour! Learn more about our personalized teaching, moral focus program, extracurricular activities, athletics, and more. We are excited to welcome you to our school and learn more about you and your student.Schedule a Tour
What to Expect on a School Tour
- When you arrive, please go to the main office to check in where you will be greeted by our friendly office staff.
- Please bring your ID, you will be required to show it at check in.
- Tours are typically given by the school's admissions representative and last about 15 minutes.
- Locations on the tour include:
- School office
- Grade wings: K-2, 3-5, 6-8
- Specials classrooms (technology, art, music)
- Parent room
- During this tour you will learn about what makes Cross Creek Charter Academy so great!
- You will be able to ask any questions you may have.
- An information packet will be provided to you with information about the school.
- After the tour, please feel free to contact the school office or the admissions representative with any questions.
A Look Inside an NHA School
Our school is a warm, welcoming environment with bright, colorful classrooms ready for your student to achieve their highest potential. Watch this video to see inside an NHA school.
Want to tour Cross Creek Charter Academy in person? Schedule a tour below!
Are you ready to apply or are you thinking about applying? We want you to know what to expect along the way. Click below to view our enrollment guide. This guide provides some frequently asked questions as well as information on our application process, Open Enrollment and lottery procedures, and enrollment requirements.Enrollment Guide
What Cross Creek Charter Academy Parents Are Saying
"I'm very proud of Cross Creek's Blue Ribbon recognition this year! Kudos to the great teachers, staff, and leadership. It's an excellent academic institution with caring teachers, clear expectations, and a smaller collegial feel. We're so glad that we started our kids here in kindergarten - our first is about to graduate this year! We feel she's on a great path for success."
- Cross Creek Parent