Our dress code at Cross Creek is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
- Students’ shoulders must be covered with at least three (3) inches of material.
- Spaghetti strap shirts, halter tops, tank tops, undershirts, and muscle shirts are not permitted.
- Low or immodest necklines are not permitted.
- Shirts must be long enough to reach the waistline. When the arms are raised, no midriff may be exposed.
Pants, Skirts, and Shorts
- Shorts must be longer than the fingertips when the arms hang straight to the sides.
- Skirts and skorts must be within 2 inches of the knees.
- Sagging pants are not permitted.
- Pajama pants are not permitted.
- Inappropriate or intended holes in pants are not permitted.
- Tight fitting, spandex style pants and shorts are not permitted.
Hats, Shoes & Accessories
- Shoes must be worn at all times.
- Slippers are not permitted.
- Outerwear boots are not to be worn in the building.
- Hats or head coverings are not to be worn in the building.
- No sweatbands, bandanas, or do-rags are allowed.
- Sunglasses are not permitted.
- All clothing must fit appropriately.
- No undergarments may be visible.
- Offensive language, symbols, or innuendos are prohibited on all clothing.
- P.E. clothes are to be worn for P.E. class only.
- The school dress code also applies to P.E. classes and after school activities.
- Wearing, carrying, and displaying gang paraphernalia, names, signs, or symbols is prohibited.