The Board Calendar contains the list of Board meeting dates and times for the current school year. The Board Calendar is subject to change. Please check with our office staff to confirm dates and times.
2020-2021 Board Meeting Attendance Requirements
In adherence with the most recent guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the following requirements are in place to attend a Board of Directors Meeting, until further notice.
- Social Distancing
- The meeting will take place in a room that allows a minimum of 6 feet of distance between attendees.
- Face Masks
- Anyone attending a Board meeting must wear a face covering in situations where six feet of distance is not possible.
- Anyone who is feeling ill may not enter the building.
- Anyone who displays signs or symptoms of COVID-19 such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, muscle pain, headaches, sore throat, and/or a new loss of taste or smell may not enter the building.
- COVID-19 Sign-in Sheet
- A form must be filled out and kept on file for all people entering the building that day.
Board Meeting Notices
The Board Meeting Notices notify the public of any special, rescheduled, or canceled Board meetings for the current school year.
Board Governing DocumentsBoard Policies
The Board Policies are adopted by our Board and updated as necessary.
Board Meeting DocumentsBoard Meeting Draft Packet
The Board Meeting Draft Packet contains the agenda and supporting documents for the next Board meeting.
Board Meeting Minutes
The Board approved, signed Board Meeting Minutes for the prior school year and current school year. The most recent set of Board Meeting Minutes are proposed, draft minutes until they are approved and signed by the Board.
Brooklyn Scholars 2021-2022 District-Wide Plan
The Brooklyn Scholars District-Wide School Safety Plan will be on the agenda for Board approval at the upcoming Board meeting on August 17, 2021 at 6 p.m.