Child Abuse and Maltreatment Prevention
Do you suspect abuse or maltreatment?
Report it now!
If you believe that a child is in immediate danger, call 911 or your local police department.
If you believe a child is the victim of abuse and maltreatment, please go to the Concerned Citizens Guide to Reporting Suspected Child Abuse and Maltreatment.
For more information on the signs of child abuse and maltreatment please refer to: http://ocfs.ny.gov/main/cps/
- Safe Return to School Plan Fall 2022 Update Final
- Safe Return to School Plan Spring 2023 Update Final
- Brooklyn Dreams ESSER Plan
- Brooklyn Dreams Budget_Narrative ESSER 3 Amendment 2
- Brooklyn Dreams Budget_Narrative ESSER 3 Revised
- Brooklyn Dreams FS10 ESSER 3 Revised
- Brooklyn Dreams ESSER III Amendment 2 FS010A
- Brooklyn Dreams ARP ESSER Application Part 2 ARP Act
- Brooklyn Dreams Budget Narrative ESSER 3 Amendment 1
- Brooklyn Dreams Budget Narrative ESSER 3 Amendment 3
- Brooklyn Dreams ESSER III Amendment 3 FS10A Signed