Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. However, we have seen great success at other NHA schools with parents coordinating carpools. For more information, please call us at (866) 642-3676.
Spotlight: Morning Drop-Off
Arrival and dismissal are great opportunities for Rolesville families to bond and share what we are learning every day.
Take a look at what a typical morning drop-off looks like for our families and students as we get ready to start the day.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:40 a.m. - 8 a.m.
- Enter from the Eagle Scholars Dr. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.