Spotlight: Morning Drop-Off
Arrival and dismissal are great opportunities for Rolesville families to bond and share what we are learning every day.
Take a look at what a typical morning drop-off looks like for our families and students as we get ready to start the day.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware — precious children are everywhere.
- Drop children off between 7:40 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Enter from the Eagle Scholars Dr. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.