Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at Prevail Academy is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
Uniforms maybe ordered through the Uniform Store. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Bright green, navy blue, light blue, or gray long or short-sleeve polo
- Students may also wear a Prevail spirit wear top with uniform bottoms
- Students may also wear solid navy blue sweaters, vests, and fleece
- Middle school students may also wear a long or short-sleeve white dress shirt with custom navy blue/bright green tie
- Solid navy blue pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
Shoes must be navy blue, black, or brown.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white, black, or navy blue.