Below is our approved dress code for the 2023-24 school year. The dress code at PreEminent Charter School is flexible, affordable, and designed to encourage student success. With less distractions and competition, our scholars can focus better in school.
Uniforms maybe ordered through the Uniform Store. If you need help paying for uniforms, please call the front office to discuss options.
- Long or short-sleeve bright green or white polo
- Students may wear PreEminent spirit wear on Fridays
- Solid navy blue pants, shorts, jumper, or scooter
- Long or short-sleeve white dress shirt (required M-Th)
- Students may wear a long or short-sleeve bright green or white polo or PreEminent spirit wear on Fridays
- Solid navy blue
- Skirts, jumpers, etc. are optional
Middle school students are required to wear a custom navy blue and bright green striped tie (M-Th).
Belts, if worn, must be plain solid black or brown.
Socks must be solid navy blue, or white.
Tights and leggings worn underneath uniform bottoms must be solid white or navy blue.
Shoes must be loafer style, dress shoes, tennis shoes, or closed-toe sandals.
Spirit wear apparel is permitted in place of uniforms on Fridays. For information on how to purchase spirit wear, please contact the school office.