Parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school. Often, parents coordinate carpools. For more information, please call the school office at 216-731-0127.
Pinnacle Academy does not own a fleet of buses, so parents are expected to provide the means for their children to get to and from school.
Students may qualify for busing through the public school district they live in. Please contact your school district's transportation office for information on busing.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware -- precious children are everywhere.
- Make sure that your Driveline card is posted.
- Drop children off between 7:35 a.m. - 8:00 a.m.
- Pickup beings at 3:00 p.m.
- Enter from the 222nd St. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.