Milwaukee Scholars is proud to offer busing services for our school families. Busing routes will be available on a first-come, first-served basis to families who live within a targeted area. If you have questions about transportation, please call the school office at 414-393-0197.
Milwaukee Scholars is proud to offer busing services for our families. Busing routes will be available on a first- come, first-served basis to families who live within a targeted area.
Families interested in applying, fill out a Milwaukee Scholars student application to secure your child’s seat, and to ensure you receive the most up-to-date information regarding busing.
Once your child is accepted, please log in to your Parent Portal account and complete the bus application located in the Forms section. If you do not have a Parent Portal account, create one here.
Drop-off and Pick-up
Every school day begins and ends in our parking lot.
Drop-off and pick-up times can be hectic. But if we all work together, it can be a quick and efficient experience. If you would like to speak with one of the teachers, please pull into a parking space, stop into the office, and wait until after dismissal. Also, please remember to:
- Drive slowly and be aware — precious children are everywhere.
- Enter from the West Florist Ave. entrance only.
- Be patient with fellow drivers.
- Stay off your cell phone.
- Drop children off between 7:45 a.m. - 8:12 a.m.
- Breakfast is served starting at 7:45 a.m.
- All scholars are expected to be in their seats and ready to learn at 8:15 a.m.